three reasons why everyone love Taylor Swift!
: > she breaks the country-artistist mold!
" I don't really write about the things that you hear on country radio a lot because I haven't been through them yet .I haven't been through having kids and getting divorces and the heartache that comes later in life,"Taylor tells Popstar! exclusively.
:> she loves the fans!
" We (are always) trying to think of different ways that we can pay back the fans for everything that they've done.I really want to pay tribute to them!"said Taylor.
:>her strong sense of self!
" It's kind of craazy to realize that even early on when you're just starting to play your first shows and trying to get noticed,you have to really focus on your identity and being different and knowing who you are!"Taylor spills to Popstar!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
three cheers for taylor
three reasons why everyone love Taylor Swift!
: > she breaks the country-artistist mold!
" I don't really write about the things that you hear on country radio a lot because I haven't been through them yet .I haven't been through having kids and getting divorces and the heartache that comes later in life,"Taylor tells Popstar! exclusively.
:> she loves the fans!
" We (are always) trying to think of different ways that we can pay back the fans for everything that they've done.I really want to pay tribute to them!"said Taylor.
:>her strong sense of self!
" It's kind of craazy to realize that even early on when you're just starting to play your first shows and trying to get noticed,you have to really focus on your identity and being different and knowing who you are!"Taylor spills to Popstar!
: > she breaks the country-artistist mold!
" I don't really write about the things that you hear on country radio a lot because I haven't been through them yet .I haven't been through having kids and getting divorces and the heartache that comes later in life,"Taylor tells Popstar! exclusively.
:> she loves the fans!
" We (are always) trying to think of different ways that we can pay back the fans for everything that they've done.I really want to pay tribute to them!"said Taylor.
:>her strong sense of self!
" It's kind of craazy to realize that even early on when you're just starting to play your first shows and trying to get noticed,you have to really focus on your identity and being different and knowing who you are!"Taylor spills to Popstar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments on "three cheers for taylor"
Post a Comment