Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lirik lagu a year without rain

Posted by sheira archieswift at 11:22 PM
oooooooooh!
oooooooooh!

can you feel me
when I think
about you
with every breath
I take
every minute
no matter what
I do
my world is an
empty place

like I've been wondering the
desert
for a thousand days
don't know if it's a
mirage
but I always see
your face,baby

Korus
I'm missing you so
much
can't help it,I'm
in love
a day without
you is like a year
without rain
I need you by my
side
don't know how
I'll survive
a day without
you is like a year
without rain
ohhohoh!
woooaaahh...
woaahh!

the stars are
burning
I hear your voice
in my mind
can't you hear me
calling
my heart is yearning
like the ocean
that's running dry
catch me I'm falling

it's like the ground
is crumbling
underneath my feet
won't you save me
there's gonna be a
monsoon
when you get back
to me
ohhhh....baby!

ulang korus

so let this drought
come to an end
and may this desert
flower again
I'm so glad you
found me
stick around me
baby,baby,baby,
whoa!
it's world
no wonder
with you in my life
so,hurry baby,
don't waste no more
time
and I need you here
I can't explain
but a day without
you
is like a year
without rain
ooh...!

ulang korus

oooooooooh!
oooooooooh!

0 comments on "lirik lagu a year without rain"

Post a Comment

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lirik lagu a year without rain

oooooooooh!
oooooooooh!

can you feel me
when I think
about you
with every breath
I take
every minute
no matter what
I do
my world is an
empty place

like I've been wondering the
desert
for a thousand days
don't know if it's a
mirage
but I always see
your face,baby

Korus
I'm missing you so
much
can't help it,I'm
in love
a day without
you is like a year
without rain
I need you by my
side
don't know how
I'll survive
a day without
you is like a year
without rain
ohhohoh!
woooaaahh...
woaahh!

the stars are
burning
I hear your voice
in my mind
can't you hear me
calling
my heart is yearning
like the ocean
that's running dry
catch me I'm falling

it's like the ground
is crumbling
underneath my feet
won't you save me
there's gonna be a
monsoon
when you get back
to me
ohhhh....baby!

ulang korus

so let this drought
come to an end
and may this desert
flower again
I'm so glad you
found me
stick around me
baby,baby,baby,
whoa!
it's world
no wonder
with you in my life
so,hurry baby,
don't waste no more
time
and I need you here
I can't explain
but a day without
you
is like a year
without rain
ooh...!

ulang korus

oooooooooh!
oooooooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sheiraarchieswift Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal