I'm FEARLESS to SPEAK NOW that YOU BELONG WITH ME because TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE and this was a LOVE STORY and THE STORY OF US , I hope that our LAST NIGHT will never last ,like we had our LAST KISS ,because I'M ONLY ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU ,so BABY DON'T YOU BREAK MY HEART SLOW ,HEY STEPHEN ,your so MEAN , you left me because last december I'D LIE ; wish I can go BACK TO DECEMBER ,DEAR JOHN your the reason why the TEAR DROPS ON MY GUITAR because I HEART QUESTION MARK, question mark that ends everything . I hope the taken picture's that full of memories will be MINE so I will have the PICTURE TO BURN so when you all guys all around everything appear INVISIBLE because you all guys makes me CRAZIER the end ;) !...
--TayLor Swift13
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
taylor swift's songs
I'm FEARLESS to SPEAK NOW that YOU BELONG WITH ME because TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE and this was a LOVE STORY and THE STORY OF US , I hope that our LAST NIGHT will never last ,like we had our LAST KISS ,because I'M ONLY ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU ,so BABY DON'T YOU BREAK MY HEART SLOW ,HEY STEPHEN ,your so MEAN , you left me because last december I'D LIE ; wish I can go BACK TO DECEMBER ,DEAR JOHN your the reason why the TEAR DROPS ON MY GUITAR because I HEART QUESTION MARK, question mark that ends everything . I hope the taken picture's that full of memories will be MINE so I will have the PICTURE TO BURN so when you all guys all around everything appear INVISIBLE because you all guys makes me CRAZIER the end ;) !...
--TayLor Swift13
--TayLor Swift13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments on "taylor swift's songs"
Post a Comment